7-B Raymond Avenue
| Direct Hire
Post Date: 02/25/2018
Job ID: 10863
Job Function: Production Control Manager
The Production Scheduler coordinates and expedites the flow of work and materials within or between departments according to production schedule and to assigned customer. Duties include performing material planning functions to support customer requirements, conferring with department supervisors to determine progress of work and completion dates; and compiling reports on progress of work, inventory levels, and production problems. Manage production schedule and other production control activities to ensure on time delivery.
Successful Production Scheduler must possess a willingness to be a part of a team and have the ability to establish and maintain professional working relationships with staff, customer clients and vendors.
Essential Functions/Major Responsibilities
- Manage, plan and prepare production work orders to ensure a controlled production flow to meet customer requirements as well as protecting PMM inventory goals.
- Manage assigned customer schedules and lead times.
- Consistently looks for continuous improvement and more efficient ways to improve the scheduling process.
- Adjusts, integrates and balances scheduling variables to assure compliance with contract delivery terms and conditions.
- Assist in coordinating any special activities and/or any expedited services required.
- Perform inventory adjustments
- Schedule re-work procedures
- Deliver kitted materials to production
- Complete daily, weekly, monthly production reports
- 3+ years Manufacturing processes, scheduling, expediting
- Problem Solving – Ability to find a solutions or to deal pro-actively work work-related problems
- Self-motivated, organized, disciplined, excellent communications