This position is responsible for the safe, accurate, and efficient operation of total warehouse standards and inventory. The main objective is to lower operating costs through decreased breakage, increased productivity, zero loading errors and product out of stocks. Accurately and efficiently builds pallets to be loaded onto trucks for delivery.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Scans pick tickets prior to building the order.
2. Builds pallets accurately according to pick tickets.
3. Meets department goals for throw rate.
4. Operates electric and manual pallet jack to move product and pallets throughout the warehouse while performing the picking operation.
5. Assists team members in picking, staging, loading, unloading, rotation and storage of product.
6. Maintains cleanliness of the warehouse by sweeping floor, wiping up spills, and keeping product organized.
7. Follows and abides by all company safety rule
8. Must be able to pass criminal background check and drug screen.